Add students to your class:
- Click on “classes” in the top right corner
- Click the respective class where you would like to enroll students
- Hover over bar which can be found below the search bar and select “students” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “+Add students”. Enter each student’s name on a separate line, click “add” then “save”. If you want to you can also copy and paste in your entire class roster.
Enroll students in your class:
When you look at your class roster you’ll notice two things. First under each name it says that the students are “pending” – although you added them to your class the students still have to create their own accounts. Second you’ll see a unique enrollment code above each student’s name. Students use this code to register for an account and ensure that they are tied to your specific class. To enroll your students …
- Click on the class of which you’d like to enroll students
- Hover over the menu bar and select “Students“
- Click on the blue button that says . You can print them out, distribute them to your students, and they can then enroll in your class. Once they have enrolled, you can assign them video lessons, quizzes, and practice problems. Find out how to do this in the next tutorial video …
Signup your students
Instruct them to do take the following steps
If they already have an account on LearnZillion:
- Visit learnzillion.com/student/login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on “Classes” in the menu bar at the top of the screen
- Click “Add Class” and enter the enrollment code
If they don’t have an account on LearnZillion:
- Visit learnzillion.com/student/signup
- Enter the enrollment code displayed above and complete the rest of the form
- Click “Create my account”
Manage student account information: see their username, reset their password, and more
Once a student has enrolled, you can keep track of their student account information. You can see the student’s name as you entered it (e.g. “Harry Potter”) and you can see the student’s username (e.g. “HarryPotter12354”). This is the name that the student uses to log in to their account – if a student ever forgets their login information you can find their user name here. If a student forgets their password, you can reset there password by simply clicking the three horizontal bars under the student’s name, clicking edit, entering the new password and confirming it below.
Click below to watch more: